MGM Grand Arena
MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV – Events & Entertainment. 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
MGM GRAND GARDEN ARENA LAS VEGAS
Find upcoming events, shows, concerts.
Entertainment on a Grand Scale
The Grand Garden Arena has played host to hundreds of events in its 22 years of existence, from spectacular concerts, championship fights, premier sports activities, and special events.
- FROM THE MGM GRAND FRONT DESK
From the front desk, begin walking through the casino floor and take a right toward the KÀ Box Office. Continue right toward the District walking past Morimoto and Pub 1842. The Grand Garden Arena will be on the left after Blizz.
- FROM THE STRIP
Walk toward the Central toward the Race & Sports Book. At the Race & Sports Book continue walking through the casino floor. Walk past the Buffet, Hakkasan, and Starbucks. Continue right when you walk past L’atelier to enter the District. Walkthrough The District passing Morimoto and Pub 1842. The Arena will then be on your left.
MGM GRAND ARENA DIRECTIONS
- No bags will be permitted into the venue except for small purses (12″ x 12″x 6″ max). Backpacks of any size are not allowed.
- Cameras with interchangeable/detachable lens or external flash (No Professional Photography).
- Audio/Visual Recording Devices (includes GoPro, Google Glass, Spectacles, etc.).
- Selfie Sticks, Tripods, Monopods.
- Outside Food, Beverage or Alcohol – One Drink Poured into Plastic Container. No Outside Food Allowed.
- Cans, Metal/Glass/Plastic Containers, Bottles, or Flasks (empty or sealed bottles included).
- Laptops, Tablets, Personal Computers, or Two-Way Radios.
- Weapons, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Pocket Knives or Mace.
- Illegal Drugs or Substances.
- Flammable Liquids, Aerosol Cans, or Permanent Markers.
- Flashlights, Laser Pointers, Light/Glow Sticks, Flares, or Fireworks.
- Noise Making Devices (i.e. Air Horns, whistles, bells, vuvuzelas, etc.).
- Balloons, Balls, Projectiles, or Optical Illusions.
- Skateboards, Segways, Scooters, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Hover boards, and Helmets
- Coolers, Ice Chests, Folding Chairs, or Pointed-Tip Umbrellas.
- Flowers (unless otherwise permitted by Tour Production).
- Seat Cushions or Booster Seats.
- Patrons Without Shoes or Shirt.
- Masks, Chains, or Studded Belts/Bracelets.
- Drones (without prior written consent from Arena Management).
- Animals or Pets (accommodations made for trained, harnessed, and housebroken service animals).
- Unapproved Pamphlets, Handouts, Ads, or Flyers without prior consent from Arena Management.
- Clothing, garments, or signs displaying explicit language, profanity, or derogatory characterization toward any person(s).
- Signs, Flags, or Banners exceeding 11” x 17” or attached to a pole/stick. Signs must be relevant to event. Signs may not contain or display obscene or offensive language and/or pictures as determined by venue management. Management reserves the right to prohibit or remove a sign or banner at any time.
- No bag check-in services are available for guests. Guests attempting to enter the arena with prohibited items will be turned away and asked to return the items to their hotel rooms and/or vehicles.
- Phone Number
- 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109