Mirage Hotel Shows
View The Mirage® Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas’s upcoming event schedule, shows and entertainment.
MIRAGE DETAILS & TIPS
- 1 OAK Las Vegas.
- There is also a mojito-inspired bar, Rhumbar, Center Bar and the Lobby Bar.
Casino games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Let It Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, Poker, Keno, 2,245 slot machines including Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The casino also has a poker room.
- The Mirage has the following dining options:
- Blizz Frozen Yogurt, Stack,
- Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak,
- California Pizza Kitchen,
- OTORO Robata Grill & Sushi,
- Osteria Costa,
- LVB Burgers & Bar,
- Roasted Bean,
- The Pantry,
- Paradise Café,
- The Still,
- Carnegie Deli,
- Dolphins Snacks and Starbucks.
- Yes, a pool and jacuzzi. During the summer months, the hotel features the pool club, Bare.
- The Spa and Salon offers a variety of massages, body treatments and facials.
The tropical-themed Mirage is a mid-range property with a wide range of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops. Plus, it’s home to an erupting volcano and a Cirque du Soleil production as well as dolphins, white tigers and leopards… oh my!
Yes, an eight-story parking garage.
Self-parking fees are:
Free for less than one hour;
$9 for 1 to 2 hours,
$12 for 2 to 4 hours,
$15 for 4 to 24 hours.
$16 for 0 to 2 hours;
$18 for 2 to 4 hours;
$24 for 4 to 24 hours.
Parking fees repeat for each 24-hour period. The parking fee for registered hotel guests includes in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts hotels (subject to availability), click here for details.
The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. Hotel charges an extra person fee for more than two guests.
- Phone Number
- (702) 791-7111
- 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109